The Benefits of 6 Essential Oils
These essential oils lotions moisturize the skin with natural almond oil and goat’s milk while providing the benefits of essential oils of lavender, chamomile, rosemary, eucalyptus, peppermint, and birch bark.
Each of these essential oils is believed to have beneficial effects:
- Lavender – Believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. It has also been credited with relieving stress, reducing nervous tension, and decreasing pain.
- Chamomile – Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rosemary – Believed to reduce inflammation, relieve pain, increase circulation and ease stress.
- Eucalyptus – Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and pain-relieving effects.
- Peppermint – Cooling, soothing effect, and pain relief qualities.
- Birch Bark – Relieves joint pain & inflammation. Antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Two Old Goats Arthritis Formula contains the same ingredients but also includes menthol for additional topical pain relief. It can be used not only on arthritic hands but will also provide relief from the discomfort associated with backaches and muscle strain.
Made in the U.S.A.