Terms and Conditions
You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes. You agree that you will not:
- Reprint, republish or distribute in any way any information or materials on the Website.
- Use the information on the Website for unsolicited commercial messages.
- Provide any false, inaccurate, or misleading information.
- Be defamatory, obscene, indecent, unlawfully threatening, or unlawfully harassing.
- Provide our password(s) to any other party.
- Infringe upon our third-party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in HG’s sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose whatsoever without HG’s prior express written permission.
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the Website.
- Transmit any code of a destructive nature that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way used in the Website.
HG’s Intellectual Property
The Website and the information, writings, images, and/or other works on the Website (the “Content”) are protected by U.S. and/or foreign copyright laws and belong to HG or its partners, affiliates, contributors, or third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by HG or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Website. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only, except as otherwise permitted by HG.
HEYDEN’S GARDENS, and other HG graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are owned by HG. HG’s name, service marks and trade dress may not be used or interfered with in any manner without the express written consent of HG.
Termination or Removal
HG may terminate or suspend your use of the Website at any time without cause and without liability to HG.
Claimer of Warranties
HG EXPRESSES MANY WARRANTIES. VISIT YOUR DEPARTMENT FROM THE HOMEPAGE OR CONTACT YOUR SALESPERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION ON PLANT, PRODUCT, AND SERVICE WARRANTIES. HG EXPRESSLY CLAIMS OUR WARRANTIES TO BE TRUE.
Disclaimer of Website Warranties
HG DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED. HG DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, OR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
Limitation of Liability
Links on the Website to third-party websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you. Such links do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by HG of the third party, the third-party website, or the information contained therein. HG is not responsible or liable for any such website or the content thereon. If you decide to access such websites or the content thereon, you do so at your own risk.
Linking to the Website
Unless specifically authorized by HG, you may not create links to the Website that bypass the home page or other parts of the Website. You may not mirror or frame the Website on any other website.
Choice of Law/Choice of Forum
Entire Agreement/No Waiver
If we decide to change our Terms and Conditions, we will post those changes on this page. These terms were last modified in 2022.
If there are any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions you may contact us using the information below.
8504 State Road 60
Cedarburg, WI 53012