What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When filling out a form on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name and/or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
If you visit our site to read or download information, we collect and store the following information:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site.
- The page or files you are accessing.
The above information is used by our staff to create summary statistics which allow us to assess the number of visitors to different sections of our site, identify what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, monitor system performance, and help us make our site more useful to visitors.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails, e-newsletters, or other information
- To respond to inquiries, requests, or other questions
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any visitor information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
8504 State Road 60
Cedarburg, WI 53012